Monday 18th – Tuesday 19th November 2019
Millbridge Court, Frensham Road, Surrey GU10 3DJ
The BIG ONE is back, and this year we’ll be hanging out in the same BEAUT of a venue (the stunning Millbridge Court in Surrey) as our 2018 workshop. Aimed at NEW & ASPIRING WEDDING PLANNERS, Redefined 2019 is jam-packed full of inspirational and essential content with an EPIC / not to be missed line-up of guest speakers.
New to 2019…
- The workshop has been condensed to fit perfectly into 2 jam-packed days (without losing any of the essential planning content)
- We’ve tweaked the agenda specifically for NEW & ASPIRING WEDDING PLANNERS
- We’ve changed some of the guest speaker faces
- We’ve enhanced the evening (Day 1) dinner
- We’ve reviewed how much we charge
- AND we’ve added overnight accommodation on the Monday evening (BOOM!)
Even with these changes, we’ve still allowed enough time to cover all the groundwork on being a wedding planner and setting up a wedding planning business, we’ve brought back our most popular guest speakers AND we’ve kept all of the practical mini hands-on workshops in place.
And just like 2018, you can book to attend both OR just one day – it’s totally up to you!
Day 1, Monday 18th November
After caffeine (it’s a little too early for wine!) and networking, the day kicks off with (and focuses on) a Kat & Louise tag team guiding you through the Whos, Whats, Wheres, Whens, Whys and Hows of becoming and being a wedding planner! We’ll be covering as much as we possibly can (pre-lunch) and specifically focusing on wedding planning services and pricing.
After the first of several Kalm Kitchen feasts, we’ll be blitzing through the graveyard shift with not one, but two activities – 1. Ideal clients and 2. Wedding flowers (top tips) and emergency buttonholes.
Kalm Kitchen will perk us up with an afternoon sweet treat before we introduce our first guest WEDDING STYLIST speaker.
We’ll be rounding off Day 1 with an in-depth budgeting exercise.
Finally, it wouldn’t be a Planning Redefined workshop without a little time at leisure, some glam, a Cocktail Q&A followed by a Kalm Kitchen hosted dinner party.
That evening, accommodation will be provided at either Millbridge Court or a venue nearby with shuttle transfers for those staying off-site.
Day 2, Tuesday 19th November
Day 2 and we’re back at it again!
Guest speakers on Day 2 are EPIC to say the least and current confirmed speakers include…
- Neil from Chapter, a creative communications and brand development agency who’ll be covering everything to do with PR, marketing and communications
- Coco & Kat (aka Coco Wedding Venues and Katrina Otter Weddings) – who’ll once again be imparting their creative know-how on styled shoots and editorials
- The truly phenomenal Matthew & Bertie from Matthew Oliver Weddings who need no introductions – trust us, they’re amazing, as is their talk on destination and luxury weddings
Activities on day 2 will focus on last years most popular activity – styling a tablescape and your portfolio.
… we did warn you that we’d be covering a lot, right?!
+ Lunch and refreshments courtesy of Kalm Kitchen
+ A Kalm Kitchen dinner party on Day 1
+ Accommodation on Day 1 (either at Millbridge Court or a venue nearby with transportation between the two)
+ Course notes and downloadable templates
+ A luxury gift and take-away goodies
+ A shiny Planning Redefined attendance / trained with logo!
+ Automatic enrolment to a post-workshop support Facebook group
+ A follow-up one-hour Skype session with either Kat or Louise depending on who you’d prefer to talk to!
Or join us for 1 day only for £600 (accommodation not included).
You can also pay by installments – simply email us to find out more.
Book Your Place Now
for what promises to be a very unique and exciting experience.
ONLY 20 spaces available!
Are you on the List?
Subscribe for access to helpful resources, news of upcoming courses and inspirational content to help your wedding planning business.